[owncloud-devel] Starting app in OC-8.0.0RC2 always redirects to the files app

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Mon Feb 9 16:14:01 GMT 2015

Hi all,
with the hint Lukas gave (thanks!) I managed to sort that problem out.
Unfortunately I only ran into the next issue I am unable to solve, so I'd like
to ask once more if someone has a quick hint for me where to look.

The current issue is am error message about translation stuff:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'js file not found:
script:3rdparty/l10n/en serverroot:/srv/www/htdocs/owncloud-8.0.0RC2' in
/srv/www/htdocs/owncloud-8.0.0RC2/lib/private/template/resourcelocator.php on
line 46

The issue is tracked here:
https://github.com/owncloud/shorty/issues/112

Thanks,