[owncloud-devel] Test volunteers for Shorty-0.5 ?

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Tue Feb 10 15:29:01 GMT 2015

Hi all,
after a horrible trip trying to fix endless issues cause by the many changes
in OC-7 and OC-8 it looks like I come closer to releasing Shorty version 0.5.
That version actually appears to be usable again and is compatible with OC-7
and OC-8.

For obvious reasons I would like to release it together with OC-8...

It would simply be awesome if someone could take a few minutes to give it a
short test. The more feedback, the better. Though currently I am mostly
looking for crashes and stupid behavior, not for UI impressions :-)

You can install directly from github, branch master:
https://github.com/owncloud/shorty/tree/master

Anyone? Thanks!

Christian Reiner (arkascha)