[owncloud-devel] Test volunteers for Shorty-0.5 ?

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Wed Feb 11 08:01:26 GMT 2015

Gooooood morning!

Uploaded some more changes last night, found two issues which I will have to
take care of somehow today:
- the Shorty Tracking plugin fails to open its tracking list, seems to be an
ajax routing problem
- sometimes there is a strange "gap" between adding a Shorty and getting the
list back. The Spinner is missing and you see a white nothing for some 5
seconds. No idea yet...

But anyways:

On Wednesday 11 February 2015 08:35:03 you wrote:
> Am 10.02.15 um 19:50 schrieb Christian Reiner:
> > OK, that's already helping, thanks!
> > Maybe you want to try different backends. You can select the users backend
> > in his preferences dialog. The set of backends offered there again is
> > configured in the administrative settings dialog.
> >
> > Another thing are the different "status" you can set for an entry. That
> > controls who can use the entry. It not set to "public" it requires an
> > authentication prior to being relayed. Worked for me, but this is a
> > reimplementation.
>
> Works for me as well.
Great, thanks!

> > Maybe also the tons of features the main list offers:
> > Open the lists toolbar (click on the title row), it slides out below and
> > play around: sorting, filtering, collapsing and reopening columns
> > Should work, but you never know :-)
>
> Played with it and it works. No crashes, no misbehavior.
> Except that the cursor looks wrong when moving it over title bar.
> My OS X does not allow me to take screen shots incl. cursors :-(
Hm, ok, it is mean to express "I offer vertical activity", but actually I never
tried in MacOS myself. I do actually develop on a MacBookPro, but it runs
Linux :-) I will check if I can find a list of cursors on MacOS to see if I can
understand your issue.

Thanks for volunteering!

Christian Reiner (arkascha)