[owncloud-devel] [ios] cleaning all local files

Boris Ribalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:08:07 GMT 2015

Hi Javier,

That is what I thought, but imagine someone backing up her precious 2 years
of photos from the phone and then (after couple of days) selecting root
folder => delete. Something not for faint-hearted :)
Ideally I would still prefer "clean [local|device] cache" button.
Should I create an issue on github for future reference?

Thanks.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Javier González <jgonzalez at owncloud.com>
wrote:

> Hi Boris,
>
> By now you can "Delete" the folder where is your photos and then select
> "Delete from device".
>
> Under my opinion we should just cache the files during a while and if them
> are not favorites delete them. But it is a huge change and we have many
> other things to implement first :(.
>
> Regards
> Javi
>

> On 15 Feb 2015, at 16:48, Boris Ribalkin <ribalkin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to clean all local files at once on iphone ownCloud client?
>
> I had to upload several gigs of photos and end up having copies of held by
> the app.
> So I had to reinstall the app to free the space.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Boris Rybalkin
> ribalkin at gmail.com