[owncloud-devel] Matrix

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Wed Feb 18 21:12:31 GMT 2015

Hi Oddvar,

as Chris has pointed out there are already other attempts to do chat and messaging integration. But there is no reason to not have Matrix integration too.
But ownCloud is an open source project so it all depends on if someone does the coding. So it you or someone else from your projects want´s to work on an Matrix ownCloud integration app than this would be very welcome of course.

Frank