[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Android Client 1.7.0

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:41:44 GMT 2015

Thanks for the good news.
my  Android 4.4 was updating without trouble.
My old phone with 2.2.2 always gives Failure: "the application
ownCloud(process com.owncloud.android) has stopped unexpectedly.
Please try again." Force close or Report.
i just reported , are you getting those bug reports over the Google
play? Or I should report the bug on github?
thanks,
Arman.

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany