[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Android Client 1.7.0

David A. Velasco dvelasco at owncloud.com
Fri Feb 20 07:32:40 GMT 2015

We get those reports in Play Store. The problem is that we are not
officially supporting Android 2.x anymore. We didn't constrain the
upgrade in these devices with the hope that compatibility wasn't broken
so fast, at least regarding to bugs fully breaking the app.

You may open an issue in Github and see if any volunteer wants to fix
for Android 2.x. Pull requests of this kind will not be rejected due to
the lack of support.

Regards.