[owncloud-devel] Schedules for deprecation

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Sat Feb 21 19:59:30 GMT 2015

On 21.02.2015 18:51, Mark Ziegler wrote:
Hi,

> are you taking part of the ownCloud insiders program?
> There was a challenge to keep an eye on Heise for release of ownCloud 8.
> So I spend some hours to support ownCloud objectively. Hard stuff ...

Yes, indeed. And I want to thank you very much for taking that job.

Unfortunately I could not keep away from the heise bashing area and I
have to admit that I really became frustrated because of a couple of
completely clue-less and ignorant guys there. So reading your replies to
some of these claims there was really helping.

Apart from "keep away from the heise forum", is there anything we can or
should learn from these kind of reactions? Or is it just to ignore?

Regards,

Klaas