[owncloud-devel] [GSoC2015] New App Store project

Rumesh Eranga rehrumesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:14:17 GMT 2015

Hi,

I went through the project ideas page and New App Store project caught my
eye.

I had experience developing an Enterprise App Portal [1] using AngularJS
and ASP.net where a user will have an online IDE to develop web apps and an
app store to publish his apps. There I used github as a VCS for users so
that they can create GIT repo and continue their development with the
online IDE. Except for the IDE, other functionality which I implemented in
my project are pretty much aligned to the New App Store Project. Therefor I
believe I can do a better job in this project.

In the project description [2] it does not have any link to access the
current app store. I believe it is located in this link [3]. Am I right?

[1] https://github.com/rehrumesh/XApps
[2] https://github.com/Raydiation/appstore-ng
[3] https://apps.owncloud.com/

Thanks,