[owncloud-devel] Thanks and did-you-know

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:56:21 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Just wanted to shout out to the awesome forum team for their great work
compiling a list of common issues with the ownCloud upgrade process and how
to deal with it:
https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=26310

I know lots of users really benefit from that work and it absolutely rocks.
Developers, if you weren't aware of this, check out the awesome our forum
team did!

I know, it'd be better if none of those issues existed - but 1. Perfect
software doesn't exist and 2. More testing would have prevented at least some
of it (that is a call-to-help to anybody able to test in our user community!)
and 3. Some of it is probably unavoidable.

Let's see how much better we can make 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.1 and onwards :D

Have a great weekend all,
Jos