[owncloud-devel] Resend: Announcement: Dolphin plugin v0.1

Hefee hefee at netzguerilla.net
Sat Jan 3 23:46:35 GMT 2015

Hi,

actually I wanna package the dolphin plugin for core debian. As I read at the
blog post from dragiton [0] there is something working now :)
But where i find the source of the dolphin-plugin? The code from stefan[1] is
a another plugin, that do not needs the libkonq patch?

And than the blog post mention a libkonq patch. What is the status there? Has
it became included in upstream?

Is it clear if both will be merged and how?

Regards,

sandro

[0] https://dragotin.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/overlay-icons-for-dolphin-in-owncloud-client/
[1] https://github.com/StefanBruens/dolphin-plugin-owncloud