[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 8 alpha 1

Nicola Canepa canepa.n at mmfg.it
Mon Jan 5 09:40:43 GMT 2015

But the user is not created in WebDAV: it is created in the OC DB.
It works both with and without the patch (even my patch does not allow to create users), since I think (since it’s not possible to specify which backend to use) it is created in the main user DB.

If I enable more than an user backend, how do I choose where to create an user?

Nicola