[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 8 alpha 1

Lukas Reschke lukas at statuscode.ch
Mon Jan 5 09:43:20 GMT 2015

> On 05 Jan 2015, at 10:40, Nicola Canepa <canepa.n at mmfg.it> wrote:
>
> It works both with and without the patch (even my patch does not allow to create users), since I think (since it’s not possible to specify which backend to use) it is created in the main user DB.

Please open a new issue in the bug tracker then starting from a clean stable7 installation and another clean beta installation. - I cannot reproduce this behaviour. (i.e. it is already broken for me and a ton of other users in stable7 as well)

See http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20221 for an example.

> If I enable more than an user backend, how do I choose where to create an user?

You can’t.