[owncloud-devel] Help spread the word about ownCloud!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:56:33 GMT 2015

Dear ownClouders,

For those who haven't seen it yet, I'd like to introduce our advocacy
program, ownCloud Insiders. ownCloud insiders is about the people side of
ownCloud: networking and learning with other ownCloud minded people,
promoting ownCloud and having fun!

While primarily meant for users to 'give back' to ownCloud and learn more
about it, we of course welcome more technical people who are interested in
promoting ownCloud to the program.

Suggestions and feedback is also always welcome!

You can sign up at the link below:
http://insiders.owncloud.com/join/ML012015

Feel free to invite people you think would be helpful promoting ownCloud!

Looking forward to seeing you on ownCloud Insiders!

Jos Poortvliet