[owncloud-devel] Is it possible to offload mysql-server some unnecessary queries by caching?

Robin McCorkell rmccorkell at karoshi.org.uk
Mon Jan 12 22:18:17 GMT 2015

Well, at this current time the database queries are not cached through
memcache, but you will still see a performance improvement by enabling
some kind of memcache supported by ownCloud. I'd suggest using APCu (or
plain APC for older PHP versions), which requires next to no
configuration after it's been installed. In addition, enabling the asset
pipeline will greatly speed up CSS and JS execution, if performance is
what you are after.

Robin McCorkell