[owncloud-devel] Is it possible to offload mysql-server some unnecessary queries by caching?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:26:46 GMT 2015

I just enabled assets it is returning always 200 not 304... In some point
is  slower than before. with ab tests I am getting worst results rather
with OC4.x:)
FF is able to download multiple files in parallel faster rather than one
big file every time with 200.

Dr. Arman Khalatyan eScience -SuperComputing Leibniz-Institut für
Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP) An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 11:18 PM, Robin McCorkell <rmccorkell at karoshi.org.uk