[owncloud-devel] Is it possible to offload mysql-server some unnecessary queries by caching?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:36:10 GMT 2015

Nice Lukas, I will be really interested to offload the login page at least:)
 Because the first impression on performance comes from the main page,
recently I tested seafile it was 10x faster than oc:(
Are there some API to interact with memcache or it is simple like this:
if ($memcache->hasKey($blah)) {  return $memcache->get($blah);   }

Dr. Arman Khalatyan eScience -SuperComputing Leibniz-Institut für
Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP) An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany