[owncloud-devel] Newbie - API access possible?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:19:28 GMT 2015

Cool news. Thanks for Provisioning API

BTW on OC80betta in apps when I click in APPs->Provisioning API->Admin
Documentation gives now
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/go.php?to=admin-provisioning-api -
Error 404

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany