[owncloud-devel] Failed setting up Contacts app for development

Bernhard Posselt dev at bernhard-posselt.com
Mon Jan 19 19:37:30 GMT 2015

ocdev setup app (except for core/base) is just a shortcut for the git
clone apprepo, so cloning the contacts repo from github is just fine. A
blank white page usually means that theres a php error, check
data/owncloud.log

Also use the dev server to develop. You can set up a dev environment +
contacts by doing the following:

cd ~
ocdev setup base
cd core