[owncloud-devel] Failed setting up Contacts app for development

Bernhard Posselt dev at bernhard-posselt.com
Wed Jan 21 19:12:45 GMT 2015

ocdev uses git internally so the basic git workflow applies:

Fork the contacts repo on github, then change into the
core/apps/contacts directory and run:

git remote rm origin
git remote add origin url_to_github_repo

Then change the code like youd do it normally, git add, commit and push
it to your repo and when youre done create a pull request on github (see
the github help)