[owncloud-devel] Sync two owncloud servers using windows client

Rumesh Eranga rehrumesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 06:57:24 GMT 2015

Hi,

This question was originally posted by Justinas Dūdėnas in StackOverflow.
Original question is as follows.
"I'm using Owncloud on personal server for personal data, and need to
connect to business-related server for business data. Server-to-server
sharing is unappealing because of wasting costly hosted storage (and some
other arguments). Is there a way to make windows client sync both servers
simultaneously?"

Does ownCloud provide such facility at the moment? If not I think it is
good to have may be in the future.

Original question : http://stackoverflow.com/q/27921433/1844843

Thanks.

Rumesh