[owncloud-devel] OpenITP: Circumvention Tech Festival

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:25:02 GMT 2015

Hi all,

In the first week of March, the Circumvention Tech Festival aims to bring
together the organizations and individuals that work on or with anti-
surveillance and anti-censorship technology tools.

https://openitp.org/festival/circumvention-tech-festival.html

Perhaps some of you would be interested in joining this event?!?

You can submit a talk/workshop/etc, see
https://openitp.org/festival/festival-events.html

Hugs,