[owncloud-devel] Changes in apps for ownCloud 8

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 15:29:38 GMT 2015

Hi all,

The wiki [1] has a list of what's new in ownCloud eight, but I see only the
PDF viewer mentioned. Have the Contacts, Calendar, Gallery and other
integrated apps not seen any improvements worth mentioning?

If there have been changes, please let me know - either with a short
description or a link to the PR/commit! Asap please - as I'm working on
owncloud.org/eight ;-)

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-8.0-features

Thanks,
Jos