[owncloud-devel] Survey and Banana Pi's!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:31:43 GMT 2015

Hi all,

You help ownCloud with code, translation, promo, documentation?

You would like ownCloud to become an even better place for you and others to
work together for -world domination- data freedom?

Please take a few minutes to fill in this survey to help us with that! And be
as though and honest as you can be.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FMWMP77

Among the completed survey takers we raffle 3 Banana Pi devices (you have to
live in EU or North America; you need to give your mail to be able to
participate).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FMWMP77

Thanks a bunch,