[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Thu Jan 29 08:59:20 GMT 2015

One idea would be to write an API client library for the OC APIs in
several programming languages (Perl, PHP, Go, Javascript/Node JS), just
like pyocclient does it for Python (see
https://github.com/PVince81/pyocclient)

Basically implement functions to manage files (through WebDAV), manage
shares (through the OCS Share API), private data / attributes (OCS
Privatedata API) and later more like user management, tagging, etc.

Cheers,

Vincent