[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Robin McCorkell rmccorkell at karoshi.org.uk
Thu Jan 29 11:17:30 GMT 2015

How about introducing a new tag on GitHub to mark issues with? Some of the
feature issues we have would be great candidates for GSoC or other
programmes, we just need some way to differentiate a standard 'enhancement'
with a 'project'. Then we look over the list of issues and select a few to
submit to GSoC.

Robin McCorkell

Robin McCorkell
Karoshi Client maintainer, The Linux Schools Project

http://www.linuxschools.com
https://github.com/the-linux-schools-project