[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Robin McCorkell rmccorkell at karoshi.org.uk
Thu Jan 29 13:16:04 GMT 2015

Undo deletion's been sitting there for a long time:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/119
Upload integration with external services, e.g. Thunderbird Filelink:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/699
ActiveSync calendaring/contacts:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/3410

Those are some that stand out, but in general it'd be good to have a label
to mark such issues as candidates for projects, then we'd save time by not
having this discussion :)

Robin McCorkell
Karoshi Client maintainer, The Linux Schools Project

http://www.linuxschools.com
https://github.com/the-linux-schools-project