[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 7.0 and External API

Ben C owncloud at nosolutions.com
Fri Jan 30 21:28:59 GMT 2015

Actually, I've run into a snag that I can't seem to get around. I'm
using the LDAP plugin as my users are all part of a domain. When I try
to use the REST API method described in the links below, authentication
does not work for any of the LDAP users. I get a "Login failed" warning
reported from core in the error log for any LDAP user. The regular admin
account (my only non-LDAP user) seems to work just fine. Any idea what
would be causing this?

Thanks.