[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 7.0 and External API

Ben C owncloud at nosolutions.com
Fri Jan 30 23:56:35 GMT 2015

I will once I'm sure this is the issue. I'm actually thinking it might
be a variable caching issue related to my app and/or PhoneGap (where I'm
making the calls from). I realized a few minutes ago that Curl responds
fine, so I think in my rush to get this stuff done before I leave I've
done something wrong. Apologies for posting to the list without spending
more time on things first.

Thanks.