[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 22:46:37 GMT 2015

Some comments on specific ideas from the previous emails:

- @Vincent: can you please add a description of your idea "API client
library for the OC APIs" to the ideas page? thanks!

- @Jan: there are proprietary apps for BB10 that sync via webDAV
already (PlayCloud is one of them). Maybe a better idea would be to
create a more generic app with Apache Cordova/PhoneGap so that we can
easily make it work on other platforms too. I don't know if it's
feasible though, especially as a student project.

More generic comments on my latest blog post:
http://algorithmsforthekitchen.com/blog/?p=718

Cheers!