[owncloud-devel] talks - it is almost Sunday!!!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 06:50:17 GMT 2015

It was kindly pointed out to me that we've all been very busy with the
upcoming release and we should be able to have a little breathing time,
rather than having to send in talks under such high pressure.

So - here's another 11 days for the CfP. It will close Sunday July 12.

Works better for me too, as with the preparation for the release marketing I
don't have time to put together a schedule anyways ;-)

A big thanks to those who already submitted talks - we have 25 sessions
already! It also means - there is still plenty of room, as 2/3rds are
lightning talks and those are short.