[owncloud-devel] Project help / Project partners

Néstor Verde nestorverdepita at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:04:55 GMT 2015

Hello Jos,

we need to create a cloud file storage service for a private platform. We
want to provide our users a client tool to do that. That's the reason why,
we thought in OwnCloud Server and OwnCloud client to do that, with some
modifications to store files into our server and create some extra actions
related.

I don't know if anybody could be advise us to that or even work as
developer in the project.

Thank you so much.

Bests.

Néstor