[owncloud-devel] glitch in apps update

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Tue Jul 7 12:13:52 GMT 2015

Hi everyone,

unfortunately we found a last minute bug in ownCloud 8.1 regarding the updating of apps. If you go into the apps management and you want to update an app to the latest version, which is sometimes necessary if you updated to ownCloud 8.1, then the update fails at the first time.
If you go to the apps page a second time and press the update/enable button a second time then it works.

We will add this to the release notes. But I want to also spread this information here in case you get questions from users.

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Frank