[owncloud-devel] "choose what to sync" should not delete local folders

Steven Hopps shopps at pridetechdesign.com
Wed Jul 8 18:50:44 GMT 2015

It's not a bug, as far as I can tell, it says at the top of the dialog
window that unchecking folders will delete them from the local hard
drive. But that warning should be HUGE and cover up the dialog with an
OK button, because it's completely unintuitive. A tiny piece of text in
a place the eye does not naturally look to is not adequate.

---
Steven Hopps || shopps at pridetechdesign.com
424-888-0443 || http://www.pridetechdesign.com

= Ask about my Security Tune-Up & 24/7 Server Monitoring! =