[owncloud-devel] [Request] Blog with security updates that impact Apps

Ben Curtis owncloud at nosolutions.com
Thu Jul 9 13:37:03 GMT 2015

I would like to request a notification system of some kind for when CSP
and other updates are implemented that could potentially impact 3rd
party apps. I understand it wouldn't be feasible to catch everything,
but just over the past few releases things like the blocking of base64
images and changes to CORS handling have rendered bugs in one of my
plugins (the former of which will require an almost entire rewrite). It
would be great to have visibility into these coming so our app ratings
don't get pressed down and GitHub doesn't get flooded with entries. Is
something like this even possible?

Thanks,
Ben