[owncloud-devel] [Request] Blog with security updates that impact Apps

Lukas Reschke lukas at statuscode.ch
Thu Jul 9 13:51:31 GMT 2015

The CSP one was actually marked in the developer changelog and https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-8.1-Features - but we really should improve our changelogs. Often they do miss information, thus: Agreed.

@everybody: Suggestions what we could do here? Maybe a changelog for all releases in Git that needs to be touched as well? Or the wiki? And then release this one as well with the betas?

- Lukas

Sent from mobile device