[owncloud-devel] 8.1 videos are being published

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:08:38 GMT 2015

Dear ownCloud community,

During the weeks before the release I've created a bunch of videos, which you
can find on our YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/ownClouders

More will be released over the coming weeks but you can already see many of
them on https://owncloud.org/eight-one and https://owncloud.org/features

Share the videos and let me know if there is some great ownCloud feature I
should record to show off!

The videos have already accumulated thousands of views and the release has
also been picked up by many media. A big thanks for the work on the release
itself - and an extra hug for those who helped spread the word on it. After
all, ownCloud needs users and contributors as much as coding so telling
others about it matters ;-)

And remember: the deadline for shooting in talks for the conference has been
extended until Sunday. After that, the website won't allow you to add new
talks (you can still change existing ones) so please add yours asap.

https://owncloud.org/conf ;-)

We will soon announce parts of the program, including who opens our event
with a keynote.

Stay awesome,

Jos