[owncloud-devel] Changes for developers...

Carlos Montero-Luque cml at owncloud.com
Sun Jul 12 15:14:14 GMT 2015

Hi Jos

This is great. A couple of things from me:

* Is 3 years after deprecation too long a time? I would have thought that, once deprecation is announced, a year is more than enough for anyone to plan changes. Maybe 18 months to match our support for major releases?
* The section “More Powerfull Request Class” should be “More Powerful…”
* In the section “New ClientService for HTTP requests”, the sentence “With the new ClientService you can send request…” should say “...requests…”
* Same section, “For complete PHPDoc documentation checkout…” should say “…check out…”
* Last sentence of the blog, “…improvements to architecture…” should say “…to the architecture…”

I love the blog post, it’s great.

Best

Carlos

C. Montero Luque