[owncloud-devel] you hate it...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:11:02 GMT 2015

I know you do.

But we need to put together a talk schedule this month and that means you have
to submit something.

I know many of you don't like giving talks. I actually have created a page
with tips and tricks on how to give talks here:
https://owncloud.org/events/conference-program/speaking/

I suggest you have a look. You will be talking in front of friends, about a
subject you pick and know most about. And you can talk as long or short as you
want! It isn't hard and it helps everybody.

In general, if you don't know what to talk about - if you have done, plan to
do or are doing something YOU consider interesting, expect others to be
interested too. Talk about something that has to be done - also great.

You can still change your talk description if things change or new plans come
up and, heck, cancel the talk it if needed. But I do need a proposal *this*
*week*. We're now past-release so you should have some time to shoot something
in... :D

https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/proposal

Thanks,
Jos