[owncloud-devel] trip insurance: yes or no?

Carla Schroder carla at owncloud.com
Wed Jul 15 21:19:37 GMT 2015

Hello oC Hive Mind,

Is it worth purchasing trip insurance? My two flight tickets to the
ownCloud Contributor Conference are about $3000. ownCloud is buying
mine, and I'm covering the cost of the second one. Not sure if oC will
reimburse for trip insurance on their ticket-- at any rate I'm seeing
prices of around $225 that cover both tickets for cancellation for any
reason, trip interruption, and coverage for natural disasters like if a
hurricane flattens Berlin.

Thoughts?

Carla