[owncloud-devel] trip insurance: yes or no?

Roeland Jago Douma roeland at famdouma.nl
Thu Jul 16 14:34:23 GMT 2015

Hey,

$225 sounds a bit high. My travel and cancellation insurance for one
year and my whole household is less than that. Now that does not cover
cancellation for any reason. But if all of a sudden a relative dies or
something then cancellation/trip back is covered etc. So just be sure
that the terms are clear.

I don't really have advice since it depends on a lot of personal factors
if you think the $225 is worth it. But I would not bet on a hurricane
striking Berlin ;).

Cheers,
--Roeland