[owncloud-devel] Conf progress

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:27:41 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Just so you go into the weekend on a high note: we now have 216 registrations
and 42 talk proposals for the conference.

Thanks, everybody, for help - with inviting people (keep it up!) and sending
in talk proposals (or telling people to do so).

I'll put those talk proposals into a schedule before the end of the month.
And: we have a keynote speaker to announce, too!

Stay tuned and enjoy your weekend!