[owncloud-devel] PSA: Add PHP 7 to your Travis test matrix
lukas at statuscode.ch
Sat Jul 18 21:12:11 GMT 2015
Core is now “somewhat” passing the unit tests on PHP 7, there are still some minor annoyances left but we’re working on them. Anyways, what works now is the bootstrapping as required by the unit tests.
This means that you can now add PHP 7 to your Travis test matrix, I have already done this for a few applications which show how easy it actually is:
- files_pdfviewer: https://github.com/owncloud/files_pdfviewer/pull/59 <https://github.com/owncloud/files_pdfviewer/pull/59>
- activity: https://github.com/owncloud/activity/pull/338 <https://github.com/owncloud/activity/pull/338>
- gallery: https://github.com/owncloud/gallery/pull/203 <https://github.com/owncloud/gallery/pull/203>
- firewall: https://github.com/owncloud/firewall/pull/122 <https://github.com/owncloud/firewall/pull/122>
- files_antivirus: https://github.com/owncloud/files_antivirus/pull/65 <https://github.com/owncloud/files_antivirus/pull/65>
- documents: https://github.com/owncloud/documents/pull/513 <https://github.com/owncloud/documents/pull/513>
- updater: https://github.com/owncloud/updater/pull/158 <https://github.com/owncloud/updater/pull/158>
- files_locking: https://github.com/owncloud/files_locking/pull/44 <https://github.com/owncloud/files_locking/pull/44>
- firstrunwizard: https://github.com/owncloud/firstrunwizard/pull/29 <https://github.com/owncloud/firstrunwizard/pull/29>
- files_texteditor: https://github.com/owncloud/files_texteditor/pull/88 <https://github.com/owncloud/files_texteditor/pull/88>
- web_hooks: https://github.com/owncloud/web_hooks/pull/35 <https://github.com/owncloud/web_hooks/pull/35>
In the best case the tests should just continue to pass. There are other cases such as https://github.com/owncloud/bookmarks/pull/176 <https://github.com/owncloud/bookmarks/pull/176> though which still require some investigation.
Attention: This is only valid for master. Older branches are unlikely to ever pass on PHP 7 ;-)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel