[owncloud-devel] ownCloud conf talks

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:40:38 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I am currently reviewing the conference lighting talks, workshops and tech
talks.

Many are great and I think we can make most of them fit. But there is also
some missing stuff:

Most important: *how to write an ownCloud app* -> this CAN NOT be missed! Who
can give a workshop about that? Please, submit it asap! I would even like TWO
of them, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, the 2nd perhaps about the App
Framework or upgrading to it or such. Bernhard? Are you perhaps up for this?

It would also be great if there was a talk about connecting a third-party app
to ownCloud! Covering our external API, its abilities and limitations and how
to overcome the latter ;-)

Who can give a workshop like that?

Then - Thomas, would you be up for a toolset workshop again?

Remember, an important goal of the conference is to teach new contributors.
What other skills do new contributors need to know? Share here or submit a
talk!

Thanks a bunch,
Jos