[owncloud-devel] Contacts app

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Mon Jul 27 09:27:53 GMT 2015

So I try my luck here, after it was suggested in owncloud-user to ask here:

I don't want to be pushy here, but... as someone mentioned in a comment
that the current contacts app would be "dead"  I was wondering if I can
expect anyone to review my pull requests on github or if that was just a
waste of time and an operation on a dead patient...

This was my first edits on github ever and I don't know if I did
something wrong and it doesn't appear where it should be or if it's
simply ignored because of status "dead" or if it's my impatience...

Thanks,

Gerald