[owncloud-devel] Contacts app

Andreas Hechenberger oc at hechenberger.me
Thu Jul 30 20:14:09 GMT 2015

Hey Gerald,

sry i am not a official owncloud dev but i am long enough around to tell
you that it take time that anyone will read your mail or pull requests ^^

Like Chris told you at the owncloud-users: "AFAIK its not dead but just
needs an maintainer so you probably needs some patience."
Or if you want you can become the next maintainer :)

You also can come around in the IRC-Channel (#owncloud-dev) and ask
there for more information. But i think the most problem is that there
is a missing maintainer :(

Servus
Andy:-)