[owncloud-devel] Get Fingerprint / DeviceId from WebDAV Requests

julien.richard at rcdevs.com julien.richard at rcdevs.com
Fri Jun 5 12:46:03 GMT 2015

Hello everyBody,

I'm running:
- ownCloud 8.0.3
- Apache 2.4.12
- MySQL 5.5.42
- PHP 5.4.40
- phpMyAdmin 4.4.3

I'm currently developing an app to authenticate owncloud user to our OTP Server, everything works well, the app is nearly ready. I missed one thing to finish a particular behavior, when users authenticate through remote connections, typically with a WebDAV request, I need to get a Unique Identifiant from the device, like a DeviceID from the MobileApps, and the same thing from the Clients Desktops. I achieve to get a fingerprint on web Interface, but impossible to find how to catch the request from the Devices and find a unique Id for these Device (not the requests). I was able to get OC_Connector_Sabre_Request Object, with many HTTP headers, but nothing interesting for my case. Please Help me, I try to find a solution since 3 days and I'm beginning to be desperate.

Thank you very much for your Help,

Julien

Julien RICHARD | R&D @ RCDevs
Email: julien.richard at rcdevs.com
Website: http://www.rcdevs.com
Phone: +352 54 55 80 582
 <http://www.rcdevs.com/>	 <https://twitter.com/RCDevs>	 <https://www.facebook.com/RCDevs>	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/rcdevs>
******************************************************************************* The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and erase all copies of it from your system. Internet communications are by default not secure. RCDevs cannot guarantee the integrity and origin of e-mails unless they have been properly digitally signed. Confidentiality e-mails can only be guaranteed if they are encrypted properly using a secure digital certificate. RCDevs takes precautions to ensure that e-mails are scanned for viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. ********************************************************************************