[owncloud-devel] How to get rid of message:Security & setup warnings "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP??

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:16:00 GMT 2015

Lukas, Hire is my full output from curl:

curl -k -I https://testcloud.aip.de/
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:17:23 GMT
Server: Apache
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=63072000; includeSubdomains; preload
Set-Cookie: oc49uozn835e=t7n6mpj0vplvmr50t4l2jo36v6; path=/; HttpOnly; Secure
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains
Set-Cookie: SERVERNAME=srv1; path=/

But still OC8.1 claims my STS max age ....
Jos,for me is make no sens to write development questions to 100
different places,
Do you think that developers forum should be separated from testers ??

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany