[owncloud-devel] How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:03:16 GMT 2015

Thank you for mentioning it,maybe I was not so clear.
this is not what I mean, I would like to trigger lost password click
like on web interface which generates url and email for user.

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany