[owncloud-devel] 130 registrations to the conference ;-)

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:20:02 GMT 2015

Hi all!

I'm lying in the subject, there are 129 registrations to the conference now.
But last year we had 60 in July so 129 or 130, WHOA!

This is awesome, isn't it? It is going to be a super event, rocking. Loads of
fun. You haven't yet registered? DO SO NOW!
https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/register

Many of these visitors will probably mostly be there for Saturday and Sunday -
the days we have talks. You didn't send something in? DO SO NOW!
https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/proposal

And I again urge you to book - hotels were hard to find last month and it
won't get better. Let me know if the options on the website still have space
available!

See you there,